The mission of the National Youth Table Tennis Association (NYTTA) is to promote the life long Olympic Sport of Table Tennis; especially reaching out to youth and schools. The purpose is to offer table tennis training and education to diverse groups of population independently from sex, age, culture, religion, social status or disability. TABLE TENNIS FOR ALL!
Meet the Coaches
Francisco Brito a/k/a Chicott
- 6300 North 76th StreetMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- NYTTA is located on the second floor of the Asian Market
- Parking is available behind the building.
- Use the side door and take the stairs to the second floor.
Hours of Operation:
- Wednesdays – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday: Noon – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- $6 for single day pass
- $50 for a 10 day pass
- Robot available for rental – $10 per hour